Omaha National is searching for an energetic, talented, and friendly individual to perform a variety of IT hardware duties across the company. This position will have frequent interaction with members of all departments to resolve issues, gather information, and implement solutions as it pertains to computers, phones, email, and desktop/cloud-based software.
As a result, you must have a high desire to learn new technologies, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate will be service oriented, customer focused and comfortable working with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness. The right candidate will embrace and support our culture that combines high standards for performance and behavior with an inspirational, honest, and friendly environment.
• Ability to diagnose hardware and software problems.
• Problem-solve, think analytically, and be attentive to detail.
• Ability to effectively communicate in a courteous manner with non-technical people.
• Ability to work under time constraints in an accurate and orderly manner.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and organizes work to meet deadlines.
Ability to maintain confidential information as well as exercise discretion when working with confidential information.
• Ability to document issues and steps to resolution.
• Active Directory
• Microsoft 365
• TCP/IP Networking and Troubleshooting
• Printer Setups
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to interact with non-technical users to resolve issues, gather requirements, and test solutions.
- It is not expected that the candidate will have knowledge or expereince in all specified duties. The right candidate will:
- A high desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- The ability to work independently.
• Associates degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of four (4) years job-related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Cisco Meraki
• Cisco Phone System and Setup
Omaha National Group