Omaha National is searching for an energetic, talented, and friendly individual to perform a variety of duties within the Information Technology department. This position will have frequent interaction with members of all departments to resolve issues, gather requirements, and implement software solutions.
This role will interact with a wide variety of systems and applications. As a result, you must have a high desire to learn new technologies, excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate will be service oriented, customer focused and comfortable working with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness. The right candidate will embrace and support our culture that combines high standards for performance and behavior with an inspirational, honest, and friendly environment.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify, design, and implement enhancements to a variety of applications.
- Gather requirements, design, and implement integration solutions between Omaha National core systems.
- Define software development best practices.
- Develop and maintain integration applications.
- Work with personnel to implement enhancements to applications.
- Administer all Omaha National applications including Salesforce, Policy Management, Claims Management, Human Resources Management, and Office 365.
- Five years expereience in software development.
- Five plus years web based development
- Experience in an Object Oriented language such as Java or C#.
- Understanding of database concepts.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to interact with non-technical users to resolve issues, gather requirements, and test solutions.
- It is not expected that the candidate will have knowledge or expereince in all specified duties. The right candidate will:
- A high desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent problems solving skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- BS or equivelent experience.
BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- SQL database development
- Web services development
- Cloud based development environments such as Azure, AWS, Heroku, etc.
- Salesforce development
- Salesforce administration
- Networking concepts
- PC management
Omaha National Group