Omaha National is seeking a skilled Human Resources Specialist to join our team of committed and experienced leaders. The ideal candidate is upbeat, organized, detail oriented, and possesses expertise in the areas of employment law and benefit administration. We are looking for a positive role model who will embrace and support our culture that combines high standards for performance and behavior with an inspirational, honest, and friendly environment.
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State employment laws.
- Administer benefits.
- Maintain confidential personnel information.
- Manage time and attendance for payroll processing.
- Compile, analyze and interpret employment related data.
- Assist with recruiting efforts, as needed.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees.
- Five plus years prior HR experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Common sense approach to HR practices.
- Ability to work at a moderate to high pace while processing confidential and sensitive information appropriately and accurately.
- Training or certification in Human Resources; could include Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, PHR certification, etc.
Omaha National provides a stable, positive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Omaha National Group