Omaha National is seeking a Sales Support Specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you are responsible for providing support to the sales team by managing sales procedures and related projects. You will manage administrative sales tasks, enter new orders, track orders, investigate issues and manage customer accounts as directed. This will also include performing data entry, managing incoming and outgoing mail/emails, and other documents. This is a fast-paced role in which you will be dealing with time sensitive material, urgent requests, and confidential information. Your work must be performed at a very high level of speed and accuracy.
As the ideal candidate, you are service-oriented, administratively strong, customer-focused, prompt, and meticulous. The right candidate will embrace and support our culture that combines exceptionally high expectations for performance and behavior with a supportive, upbeat, and friendly environment.
• Manage the high-volume account updates, email intake/output, identify and distribute mail/faxes.
• Review, comprehend, and correctly identify sales agreements and underwriting documents.
• Prepare and send outgoing documents/packages.
• Operate fax, copy, and mail equipment.
• Other tasks as assigned including filing, copying, scanning, and data entry.
• Provide high levels of customer care with a friendly, helpful attitude.
• Research and resolve problems and questions.
• In the context of a new, growing company embrace and support continual change in work duties and processes.
• Able to work at a fast pace while processing confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of accuracy.
• Able to quickly and accurately distinguish between different types of documents, including sales, financial, and underwriting legal documents, in order to identify them for correct routing and handling.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and a demonstrated ability to master other software applications as needed.
Omaha National provides a stable, positive work environment, competitive pay, excellent benefits, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.
Omaha National Group