Omaha National is seeking an entry level Business Specialist to join our growing team. This position will provide payroll processing services for our customers across the nation, positively contributing to client retention by providing best in industry customer service. The ideal candidate is a detailed individual who can successfully interact with our payroll clients. We are looking for a positive role model who will embrace and support our culture that combines high standards for performance and behavior with an inspirational, honest, and friendly environment.
• Build relationships with clients by being their primary contact for all payroll needs.
• Process payroll accurately and timely for an assigned base of payroll clients with various pay frequencies.
• Successfully setup new clients within the payroll software, and train clients on how to utilize the tools and services.
• Quickly analyze, identify and resolve payroll and tax-related problems or questions for clients.
• Prepare and organize payroll and tax packages to ensure on time delivery.
• Provide payroll demos to prospective clients on occasion.
• Positively contribute to client retention by providing exceptionally positive, clear, and effective customer service communication via phone, email, and/or fax.
• 0-2 years of experience processing payroll or working in a client service environment.
• Possess the aptitude to process payroll in multiple jurisdictions, and to learn federal, state, and local statutes, regulations, and best practices related to payroll processing.
• Ability to work at a moderate to high pace while processing confidential and sensitive information with a high level of accuracy.
• Willing to work Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
• Work well independently and within a team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and a demonstrated ability to master other software applications as needed.
Omaha National provides a fun, positive work environment, competitive pay, good benefits, 401K, and paid vacation and sick leave.