Are people your passion? If helping others is what you love to do, but you have wonderful skills when it comes to cleaning and helping sanitize, this is the perfect fit for you! At LifeScape utilize your passion and skills and become a Direct Support Professional - Custodian! Come and build your career join us today!
KEY REPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Supervise, train, and work side by side with individuals, with attention to interior and exterior cleanliness of all agency-owned or managed buildings and grounds, and any buildings and/or grounds contracted
• Complete daily work assignments including, but not limited to; general custodial duties and running floor care machine
• Monitor supplies inventory
• Prepare areas for operation, and secure when leaving the building
• Perform simple repairs
• Advise maintenance of needed repairs and follow up as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalency is required. Must be 18 years of age or older. Valid driver’s license with clean driving record. May require training/testing to drive accessible vehicle. Prior experience working with children or adults with disabilities or challenging behaviors preferred. Successful completion and certification in training provided by agency within specific time allotment required.
LifeScape is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer of females, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.