LPN Nurse Days or Nights
Risen Son Christian Village Council Bluffs, IA
Nurses - Come join our amazing team!
Exciting things are happening at Risen Son for LPN's
12 hr Day and Night shifts available for LPN's!
The LPN Nurse is responsible for meeting the total needs of our Residents and ensures the highest quality of care is met directly and individually to each Resident in compliance with federal, state, local and corporate requirements.
- Make daily rounds of all Residents within the unit
- Administer and chart all medications on assigned shift, as directed by the physician.
- Participate in change of shift reports.
- Mentor CNA's at a LPN level
- Act as liaison between the physician, family, and other departments in the community.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Participate in Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely, following all community policies and procedures.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- Act in a Charge LPN role
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- CPR Certification required.
- Current state license required.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the care of the elderly.
- Ability to pass background check, physical examination and pre-employment drug screen as defined by Christian Homes’ policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Able to stand for extended periods of time, walking, bending, stooping and reaching.
- Have a current LPN liscense in the state of Iowa
Risen Son Christian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
| Date Posted
January 29, 2019
| Date Closes
February 28, 2019
| Located In
Council Bluffs, IA
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Varies
30 - 40 hours per week
| SOC Category
29-2061.00 Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
This job offers the following benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Free Parking
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Achievement Awards
This job is related other jobs in these career categories