RN - Registered Nurse 12 hr Days or Nights
Risen Son Christian Village Council Bluffs, IA
Exciting things are happening at Risen Son for Registered Nurses / RN!
Variety of shifts available for Registed Nurse's - RN /12 hr shifts
The RN - Registered Nurse is responsible for meeting the total needs of our Residents and ensures the highest quality of care is met directly and individually to each Resident in compliance with federal, state, local and corporate requirements. Risen Son is looking for some great RN's to join our team that have the willingness to empower our CNA's and want to work at a great facility that appreciates all that the RN's do.
- Make daily rounds of all Residents within the unit.
- Act in a supervisory role as the charge Registered Nurse / RN
- Administer and chart all medications on assigned shift, as directed by the physician.
- Participate in change of shift reports.
- Act as liaison between the physician, family, and other departments in the community.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their care.
- Participate in Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely, following all community policies and procedures.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff, volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best quality care.
- As a Registered Nurse / RN you will be managing our CNA's and being role models for them.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing RN / Registered Nurse Liscense required.
- CPR Certification required.
- Current state Regisstered Nursing license required.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the care of the elderly.
- Ability to pass background check, physical examination and pre-employment drug screen as defined by Christian Homes’ policies and procedures.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Able to stand for extended periods of time, walking, bending, stooping and reaching.
- Must have a current Registered Nurse RN liscense in Iowa
Risen Son Christian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
| Date Posted
November 19, 2018
| Date Closes
December 19, 2018
| Located In
Council Bluffs, IA
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, Varies
30 - 40 hours per week
| SOC Category
29-1141.00 Registered Nurses
This job offers the following benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Cafeteria / Food
- Free Parking
- Paid Vacations
- Sick Leave
- Achievement Awards
This job is related other jobs in these career categories