$1250.00 Sign on Bonus/ mimimum 24 hrs/week
Come Join the best CNA's around!
Certified Nursing Assistant - Skilled and Assisted Living Job Opportunities
Full- and Part-time Options
12 and 8 hour shifts available
Council Bluffs Iowa CNA jobs
Risen Son is proud to offer a fully continuing care campus to include independent retirement living, assisted living, supportive living, short-term rehabilitation, memory care, skilled nursing, home health services or hospice care. Our community is as diverse as our residents.
With a focus on responsive and compassionate care, we are continuously improving to ensure we meet the needs of our residents.
We are currently looking for a great CNA -Certified Nursing Assistant to join our amazing team. Come see the difference at Risen Son!
Risen Son Offers You:
• The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents as a CNA
• Very competitive wages for Certified Nursing Assistants
• Benefits package
• Merit Awards
• Yearly performance review with potential wage increase
• Tuition reimbursement
• Individual Recognition for great work
• A "CAN DO" team
• Respectful environment
• Assist Residents with the activities of daily life while utilizing restorative nursing principles to promote and maintain individuals at their highest level of functioning.
• Report any changes of condition in Residents immediately to supervisor on duty.
• Conduct Resident rounds as assigned.
• Document Resident progress as described by corporate guidelines.
• Complete admission or discharge procedures.
• Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by consistent kindness, understanding and patience in their care.
• Participate in the Resident care planning process as assigned.
• Provide assistance to all team members as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Complete and pass training and competency exams as approved by the State of Iowa required for CNA's
• Ability to read and comprehend written Residential care instructions and chart Resident conditions.
• Able and willing to follow written and spoken instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and in a teamwork setting.
• Demonstrate dependability, cooperation and interest in the care of the elderly.
• Posses the ability to communicate effectively and deal tactfully with all employees, Residents, families and visitors.
• Pass background check, physical examination and pre-employment drug screen, as defined by Christian Homes' policies.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. Able to stand for extended periods of time, walking, bending, stooping and reaching.
• Complete and pass training and competency exams as approved by the State Board of Health is required.
Risen Son Christian Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Date Posted||December 5, 2017|
|Date Closes||January 4, 2018|
|Located In||Council Bluffs, IA|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, Varies, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week; PT & FT Shifts|
|SOC Category||31-1014.00 Nursing Assistants|
|Address||3000 Risen Son Boulevard|
|City, State and Zip||Council Bluffs, IA|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories