Making your mark on Children, Families and our Community with Educare of Lincoln
The Teacher Aide works cooperatively with the Lead Teacher and Associate Teacher to plan and implement the daily education program for the children (Birth-5). Under the supervision of the Lead Teacher and Associate Teacher, the Teacher Aide ensures that the education program is developmentally appropriate and meets the individual needs of children.
Please note that this position will close in 30 days.
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain the Child Development Associate (CDA) certification within the first two years of employment or enroll in and actively pursue an Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education or Child Development
- One year experience working in an Early Childhood group setting
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term Disability
- Retirement/403(b) with 3% match
- 10 Paid Holidays PLUS all days between Christmas and New Year's are paid time off
- Sick Leave, 12 days in first year
- Vacation, 12 days in first year
Educare Lincoln is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.