Full-Time Office Assistant / Messenger
Koley Jessen P.C., L.L.O. Omaha, NE
FULL-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT / MESSENGER
We are seeking a reliable, outgoing person to join our office services team. This employee will be responsible for timely receipt and delivery of office related documents and materials, and completion of administrative projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Collects, sorts and distributes incoming and inter-office mail.
- Completes print, copy, scan and filing projects.
- Runs postage machine, prepares and delivers outgoing mail.
- Monitors inventory and stocks office and kitchen supplies.
- Cleans and maintains copy centers and kitchens.
- Assists with telephone coverage, receptionist duties and firm-sponsored events.
- Ocassionally drives personal vehicle to pick up and deliver packages and documents and complete business-related errands as requested; files documents with the Courts (mileage reimbursement provided).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and independent transportation with adequate liability insurance to perform work-related travel.
- Professional demeanor and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using office equipment including computer, fax, printer, telephone system, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Able to maintain positive attitude and flexibility in meeting work demands.
- Commitment to comply with firm policies including confidentiality and safety standards.
- Knowledge of legal industry procedures, practices and terminology preferred.
Please apply online at www.koleyjessen.com
| Date Posted
September 16, 2019
| Date Closes
October 16, 2019
1125 S 103 St
| Located In
| Job Type
Hourly Wage, $13.00
| Positions Available
| SOC Category
43-5021.00 Couriers and Messengers
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
This job is related other jobs in these career categories