Associate Attorney - Estate and Business Succession Planning
We are seeking an associate attorney to join our team of 12 experienced attorneys that practice in our Estate and Business Succession Planning Practice Group. The position would involve assisting clientele with sophisticated estate planning, business succession planning, wealth transfer planning, charitable planning, estate and trust administration, tax planning, liquidity planning, and asset protection planning.
The ideal candidate will bring:
• 1 to 5 years of legal experience, with meaningful exposure to the estate / business succession planning practice area;
• Knowledge of estate & gift tax, income tax and corporate / partnership tax;
• Ability to efficiently research tax and legal matters, draft documents, issue spot, propose and develop solutions; and work directly with existing clients of the firm;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment; • Excellent academic and professional credentials; and
• Active membership and good standing in the Nebraska State Bar Association.
Portable business is not required. Our Firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k) with firm match, and the opportunity for professional development.
|Date Posted||May 24, 2019|
|Date Closes||June 23, 2019|
|Address||1125 South 103rd Street, Suite 800|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Department||Estate & Business Succession Planning|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||23-1011.00 Lawyers|
|Address||1125 S 103rd Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories