Customer Service professionals, if youre passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking engaging and empathetic Customer Service Representatives to assist our well known client and their customers by phone. Youll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity youve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our clients customers. The positions entail interacting with customers on issues related to their gas and electric service. The successful candidate must be ableto ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity and accuracy to heart.
Specific duties for this entry level CSR role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, etc.
- Delivering superior service identifying and resolving customers issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Starting pay of $15/hr with an increase to $18/hr after training.
- Overtime opportunities available
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives with a passion for excellent customer service, the ability to function well in a team setting or on an individual basis, effective time-management and organizational skills, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Willingness to learn and a passion for helping people
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Must have exceptional poise and tact, as indicated by the ability to handle routine contacts in a pleasant and courteous manner and to explain procedures thoroughly
- Must be accurate in work as indicated by the ability to compile data and prepare orders, forms and statements
- Proficient computer and data entry skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Articulation; excellent verbal and writing skills
- Experience working in a Customer Service related field or call center environment, a plus
- Must pass all applicable hiring assessments
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
(Selected employees will be required to participate in federally mandated drug testing programs prior to selection, randomly on a year-round basis, after an accident and for reasonable cause.)
- Saturdays are required to work on the program (Sundays and either Wednesdays or Thursdays will be days off.)
At DialAmerica,YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.