If youre ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking Call Center Trainers to teach, develop and motivate our newly hired Call Center Agents to succeed and to exceed client and company goals. This position requires flexible scheduling to cover morning, evening and weekend shift requirements.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Call Center Trainer, youll be responsible for the training, certification, development and retention of new agents during the first 30 days of employment including onboarding, initial training, residual and advanced skills training. The Trainer is also responsible for cross training tenured agents onto new programs.
Specific duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Execute all client and Company mandated training materials.
- Ensure your trainees are meeting all Corporate, Contact Center and client expectations in all areas of performance, quality and compliance
- Create and maintain a motivating and positive working environment
- Utilize monitoring systems to effectively evaluate and impact performance
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days
- Corporate Education Reimbursement
- Energy and enthusiasm!
- Excellent presentation and verbal communications skills
- Dynamic personality with a focus on educating, instructing and motivating
- Superior organization/time management skills
- Flexible scheduling to cover morning, evening, and weekend shift requirements
At DialAmerica,YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.