Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy in a supportive environment focused on your success.
At DialAmerica we look for individuals with maturity, diversity and experience. Our Agents come to us with a foundation of life experiences and knowledge that may include work-related activities, family responsibilities as well as academic achievement. Those experiences and knowledge are valued assets that we recognize and respect. Our Agents are treated as equals in experience, knowledge and are encouraged to actively participate from the beginning.
We are currently seeking Licensed Health Insurance Agents to provide exemplary sales support on behalf of our industry leading healthcare clients. You will provide a positive experience to Medicare and ACA eligible customers calling about their medical plans.
While working at DialAmerica, you'll be able to refine the skills you already have and add some new ones that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future.
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answer questions regarding medical care and coverage
- Assisting customers in evaluating their needs and selecting the best healthcare plan solution in a consultative manner
- Assisting in the enrollment, renewal and service of customer accounts
- Helping sell insurance products and services to new and existing customers
- Updating customer records accurately and efficiently
- Recognizing and complying with performance standards for quality, performance, attendance, and schedule adherence.
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Active producers license with lines of authority in health is required; health and life preferred
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required
Come for a job, INVENT your career!
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.