Call Center Professionals, if youre passionate about providing world-class customer service and would like to grow your career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seekingFull Time and PartTimeCall Center Representatives to assist our world-class clients and their customers with enrollments, renewals, cross sells and upsells. Youll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun, with coworkers who are truly passionate about what they do.
If this sounds like the opportunity youve been looking for and if you meet our qualifications, we invite you to bring your skills and expertise to our team and supply the fuel for growth. Contact us today!
As a Call CenterRepresentative, you will ensure a memorable customer service experience by using questioning and listening skills to determine the customers needs and help them select the appropriate products and services.
Specific duties for this CSR role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries
- Upselling products and/or services to the customer
- Identifying and resolving customers issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Call CenterRepresentatives with a genuine hunger to succeed paired with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Dont worry if you dont have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this CSR role include:
- Verbal and written communication skills required in both English and Spanish
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica,YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.