Are you looking for something more than a job? At DialAmerica, we want to make sure that work is more than just a four-letter word. We want you to be part of something that you enjoy and we want to train you for your dream career.
At DialAmerica your resume building growth is a priority.
As a Call Center Sales Agent, you will ensure a memorable customer experience by using needs based selling strategies listening, probing, educating - determine the customers needs and help them select the appropriate products and services.
While working at DialAmerica, you'll gain valuable skills that you can apply to your future growth with us and any career you may pursue in the future. Imagine adding the below skills to your resume!
- Communication and presentation
- Listening, critical thinking and problem solving
- Adaptability and team building
- Decision making
- Goal setting and time management
- Confidence and relevant work experience
The list will continue to grow during your employment with us. The development we give you in each of these areas will help you expand your resume with skills that can lead you on the path to careers in industries like sales, management, technology, and beyond. And we will support your professional growth, whether at DialAmerica or beyond.
Specific duties for this role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries
- Upselling products and/or services to the customer
- Identifying and resolving customer issues using problem-solving skills
- Building a positive rapport across a variety of personality types
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients' products, services and promotions
- Putting the customer first and remaining polite and professional at all times
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in a computer system
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Rapid opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
Requirements for this CSR role include the below:
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required
Come for a job, INVENT your career!
ABOUT DIALAMERICA: Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 19 call centers located throughout the United States.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.