Oversee and direct the production, distribution and operations for a concrete/asphalt plant facility while
meeting the demands of the operation and continually balancing the competing needs of maintenance and
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Abide by Company Safety Program and Policies, while performing duties safely.
· Assures production and distribution of a concrete / asphalt plant is handled in accordance with policies,
principles, and procedures established by the department/company.
· Implement plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and personnel.
· Determines work procedures and assigns duties to personnel associated with the batching and hauling of
· Provides up-to-date status on support or production reporting activities to appropriate parties.
· Coordinate and oversee any updates and / or alterations in plant design.
· Responsible for general appearance, safety and security of grounds and buildings, equipment and
· Conducts safety meetings and plant safety/environmental inspections as required.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
· Must have a good overall technical knowledge of plant operations, safety, training, environmental compliance, equipment and construction projects.
· Must have basic computer skills and the capability of learning additional software to do the job.
· Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong communication and motivational skills.
· Must be able to work well under pressure.
· Great planning and organizational skills is a must.
· Competitive Pay
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Retirement/401k Plan Available
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
Constructors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|Date Posted||March 2, 2020|
|Date Closes||April 30, 2020|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40+ hours per week|
|SOC Category||47-1011.00 First-Line Supervisors / Managers of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories