Constructors is the oldest paving contracting company in Nebraska and has been building Nebraska since 1908. We continue to advance & look forward to a positive future.
Check out our website at: www.constructorslincoln.com
Constructors, Inc. is searching for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of Construction Management with heavy civil experience. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, proactive, and organized individual. The key functions include developing estimates and jobs using estimating software, scheduling, preparing subcontracts, change orders, purchase orders and running numerous projects for Constructors.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage numerous projects at one time, from estimate stage to punch list;
- Develop estimates using HCSS HeavyBid software and maintaining current projects using HCSS HeavyJob cost controls system;
- Prepare job proposals in a timely manner, with complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting, and forecasting;
- Develop and maintain a project master schedule using Primavera P6 software using input from project personnel;
- Accountable for project budget, financials, Critical Success Factors, close out, and Client Satisfaction Results;
- Management of all project team members (Superintendents, foreman, crew members, etc.);
- Project Controls Management, including subcontracts, purchase orders, change orders, etc.;
- Compile and maintain historical job data into a usable function which will aid in capturing future work;
- Ability to manage 4-5 projects at any given time, with 2-3 estimates going on at any given time;
- Maintain job files in a neat and orderly fashioned;
- General office duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- Prefer 5 to 7 years of experience in the Construction Management field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working on heavy civil related projects.
- Strong knowledge and experience in transportation project management and engineering in the fields related to Highways, Roadways, and Bridges.
- Skill in operating personal computer and programs such as spreadsheets, database, and word processing software.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel preferred.
- Experience in HCSS Software Products (HeavyBid, HeavyJob) preferred.
- Experience in Primivera Scheduling Software preferred.
- Committed to being a long term team member in a high-performance organization.
If you are interested in this position, and you believe you have the right experience & capabilities, apply online @ www.constructorslincoln.com
Constructors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer