Oversee and direct the daily trucking needs of the company superintendents and
foreman using both internal and external equipment. Responsible for managing and
communicating the daily driving activities of multiple drivers, while simultaneously
meeting all DOT requirements and regulations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Manage daily trucking needs, both internal and rental trucking equipment.
· Communicate directly with Superintendents and Foreman on daily and weekly
· Ensure all equipment needs are properly met.
· Accountable for all start and end times for drivers.
· Directs activities of drivers throughout the day.
· Accountable for all DOT regulations and requirements.
· Other duties as required or assigned.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
· 3-5 Years prior experience managing people in a dispatch, production equipment,
construction, or related field.
· Experience within the construction industry highly desirable and preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to train, motivate, and lead truck drivers.
· Ability to assist recruiting truck drivers on an annual basis.
· Experience using equipment tracking software preferred.
· Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong communication and motivational skills.
· Must be able to work well under pressure.
· Willing to work early morning shifts consistently.
· Great planning and organizational skills is a must.
· Competitive Pay
· Company Vehicle
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Retirement/401k Plan Available
· Health, Dental & Vision Insurance Available
If you are interested in this position, and you believe you have the right experience & capabilities, apply online
Constructors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|Date Posted||May 14, 2018|
|Date Closes||June 30, 2018|
|Located In||Lincoln, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40+ hours per week|
|SOC Category||11-9021.00 Construction Managers|
|Address||1815 Y Street|
|City, State and Zip||Lincoln, NE 68508|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories