The DotNetStore Omaha, NE
We are looking for a User Experience (UX) Designer to join the UX team within Moody’s Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) organization. This role is responsible for understanding our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Assist in identifying design problems and devising solutions that help users easily solve problems.
- Assist in applying custom application controls and iconography.
- Assist in simplifying and turning complex information into intuitive graphics, charts, graphs, and other forms of visual representation.
- Assist in creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Contribute in building a user experience pattern library, to maintain consistency in behaviors across multiple products.
- Work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation.
- Undergraduate (e. g., Bachelor s degree) in graphic design, interactive design, information architecture or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail. (portfolio to back it up)
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with team members and stakeholders.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Ability to successfully juggle multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Experience in financial environment preferred.
| Date Posted
September 24, 2019
| Date Closes
October 24, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
Full-time Contractor / Consultant
| SOC Category
27-1024.00 Graphic Designers
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
- Computer Usage
- Excellent Team Member
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Web Graphics
- Documentation Management
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- User Interface Design
- Web User Interface (WebUI)
- Website Design
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position