Automated QA Engineer
The DotNetStore Omaha, NE
We are looking for an Automated QA Engineer who is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining technical quality assurance and control systems and activities for all developed software.
You will be focused on defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of our products.
Our Automated QA Engineer is provided direct access to customer financial data and must treat and maintain such data with complete confidentiality to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and software platforms at an intermediate to advanced skill level. Under direct supervision, assists in the creation, preparation, and implementation of systems quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts for the all developed products.
- Evaluate, review, and test new or modified software programs, including documentation, diagram, flowchart, and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Runs in-depth testing, diagnoses problems and recommends solutions to determine if program requirements have been met.
- Perform functional and load-testing of applications including developing and maintaining automated scripts to test and verify functionality and defects.
- Write and maintain test cases and plans from specifications or current applications Ability to create Estimates of work to estimate the time required to fulfill all user requests.
- Collaboration with other quality assurance engineers to review others documentation and test scripts to ensure accuracy and functionality for all the developed systems.
- Work with other quality assurance engineers as needed to ensure the expertise of the team and to uphold quality assurance standards.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Software Architects, and other QA Engineers to develop and execute QA Automation tests.
- Understanding / some experience in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) processes.
- Ability to plan automation in the early stages of SDLC (Software Development Life-cycle).
- Provide automation task estimates and ensure deliverables are as per plan.
- Work with Software Engineers / Architects / Business Analysts to understand new features, troubleshoot product issues, determine root cause and identify solutions.
- Design, grow and drive implementation of end to end test automation strategies, frameworks, needed to test all the dimensions of multiple financial services products including functional correctness, performance, scale, and security.
- Create and maintain reusable core automation components that are easy to maintain/use even when underlying features change.
- Define KPI (Key Performance Indicators) for automation and publish automation metrics to stakeholders.
- Perform code review of automation work and make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution, and reporting.
- Ensures that the automation frameworks provide the ability to meet target metrics for the success of factors and/or savings projected.
- Design and develop test tools that allow teams to scale out to support new features.
- Provide technical direction and support to team members in multiple geo-locations on automation frameworks and all aspects of automation testing to ensure industry standards and best practices are followed.
- Minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in Automation Testing.
- 5 or more years of experience in designing and implementing Automation Testing Strategies and Framework for large-scale enterprise systems.
- Strong experience with one of the BDD tools SpecFlow, Cucumber, Selenium, Gherkin, Fitnesse, Robot Framework, etc….
- Bachelor’s Computer Science or related field.
- MUST have SCRIPTED in C# at one point and be able to EXPLAIN it.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle preferably within a financial institution or financial software organization related to commercial credit risk assessment is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong coding skills with one or more object-oriented languages.
- Expert-level knowledge of QA Automation process and testing methodology.
- Experience with continuous integration development and deployment.
- Experience with REST/SOAP and API Testing.
- Experience in an Agile development environment highly desired.
- Experience with Rally or JIRA is preferable.
| Date Posted
September 20, 2019
| Date Closes
October 20, 2019
2411 S 133rd Plz
| Located In
| Job Type
Full-time Contractor / Consultant
| SOC Category
15-1099.01 Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
- QA and Testing
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position