Senior DevOps Architect
The DotNetStore Omaha, NE
Job Description Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front, etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design.
- Design, build and automate AWS AMIs using packer.
- Implement microservice architecture using Docker by writing custom Dockerfiles.
- Administration and integration of Veracode with CI to detect and report vulnerabilities.
- Design and implement reverse proxy and leverage load balancing using HAProxy, Nginx.
- Design and implement master and dynamic slave architecture using Jenkins, Docker.
- Automate CI pipeline using Groovy DSL.
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS). Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience in scripting using Shell script, bash and Ant.
- Design and configure security policies based on IT/InfoSec guidelines. Including IAM, SSO, Security Groups, Data Encryption, etc.
- Experience in administering GitHub, BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, New Relic, Zabbix, CircleCI, Jenkins, Splunk and other DevOps tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in any Engineering (or equivalent).
- 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience.
- Experience in cloud engineering
- Experience in deploying and managing production environments in Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of cloud and network security best practices.
- Strong scripting and automation skills and experience (Shell, Groovy, Python, PowerShell, Terraform, and Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Experience with source control management (Git preferred).
- Experience with application security scanning tools like Veracode
- Experience with microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD process using Jenkins like tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative skills. Work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within the functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and understand complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop solutions.
- Knowledge of at least one programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++/C#).
- Must demonstrate accountability, sound decision making, analytical thoroughness, clear and concise communications, and the ability to lead and mentor team members.
| Date Posted
August 12, 2019
| Date Closes
September 11, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
| SOC Category
15-1032.00 Computer Systems Engineers / Architects
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories