The SharePoint Engineer is responsible for implementation and the day-to-day maintenance of the companies SharePoint environment. This role is a hybrid of an architect, administrator, and developer. The incumbent should be considered an expert in Microsoft SharePoint, with a strong working knowledge of the product.
• Demonstrate advanced knowledge and best practices utilizing SharePoint and the Microsoft technology stack.
• Design solutions that leverage the use of out-of-the-box Microsoft SharePoint online (cloud) functionality and capabilities.
• Experience with automating business processes using Microsoft Flow and other Microsoft applications.
• Experience with maintaining website applications written in Wordpress.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical personnel
• Research and resolve production support issues as they occur including any after-hour priority issues.
• Secondary role will be support of our company websites. Including website development, performing website software upgrades, monitoring post production rollouts to ensure website stability and high availability.
• Works as part of a development and support organization using an Agile mindset to deliver high quality solutions to a large customer base. Qualifications
• Two years of experience creating and deploying SharePoint solutions and working with content management systems.
• Website development experience preferred.
|Date Posted||July 7, 2019|
|Date Closes||August 6, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1133.00 Software Developers, Systems Software|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories