AWS Engineer- Elastic Beanstalk experience
The DotNetStore Omaha, NE
MCC/TDNS- AWS Engineer with ElasticBeanstalk experience
We are looking for an AWS Engineer who has experience in accelerating the automation, application deployment, auto scale, processes and monitoring of all the building and development of a new site.
This would possibly include some knowledge of PaloAlto NAT's (Network Address Translation) technology.
- Extensive expertise (5-7 years) in the following areas:
- AWS Services- Elastic Beanstalk REQUIRED
- Subject matter expertise in multiple strategic areas
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternative solutions. implementation and management of Continuous Integration (CI) processes for medium size organization
- Accelerate, implement, and management of Continuous Deployment and automation processes of AWS Beanstalk for a new site.
- Extensive Cloud experience (Amazon AWS) especially in deploying and managing production workloads
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Additional coursework and/or some training certifications are preferred.
- The key competencies for this position include the following:
- Deep Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) including Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and, consultative skills, work effectively with clients, vendors, peers, and business/IT management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay current on trends and development within the functional area of experience along with the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivated to succeed and grow.
- Knowledge of at least one and preferably two programming languages (e.g. Java, C/C++/C#)
Nice to have:
*Apache Cloud Stack web server experience.
*Working with the part of the Apache Ignites platform (product/servers ) that have a tendency towards the .NET platform.
*3-5 years of experience in Windows support is great!
* Linux Operations support experience is helpful as well (3-5 years experience).
*Extensive AWS experience PREFERRED
*Python and PowerShell which would be great too but NOT a Requirement.
*Palo Alto NAT's experience NEEDED!
| Date Posted
July 7, 2019
| Date Closes
August 6, 2019
| Located In
| Job Type
40 hours per week
| SOC Category
15-1152.00 Computer Network Support Specialists
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Database Modeling
- Cloud Servers
- Cloud Storage
- Infrastructure and Operations
- Private Cloud
- Software As A Service (SaaS)
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position