· Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform.
· Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features.
· To use and work with outside APIs and data sources.
· To perform a unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability.
· To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing.
· Continuous evaluation, discovery, and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
· Open to learning a new coding language: either Ruby on Rails or Flutter.
· Work on Android and other projects.
· Working remote is a possible option
· Less tenure of experience will be considered if you can meet the standard working requirements.
Developers are expected to have familiarity with the following concepts:
*Emulator, Publishing to the Google Play Store, Java, and Android SDK, and Android Material Design Guidelines.
· Android Studio and UI design
· Software Architecting
· Front-end coding
· Back-end integration
· Publishing and Distribution
1. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or any similar subject preferred but NOT required.
2. Android development skills and experience in software development
3. Android app development experience
4. Experience in publishing an Android app on Google Play
5. Android SDK experience
6. Working experience with JSON and data via REST
7. Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
8. Knowledge of emerging technologies, mobile architectures, trends and landscapes
9. Experience of mobile development life cycle
|Date Posted||July 7, 2019|
|Date Closes||August 6, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||15-1031.00 Computer Software Engineers, Applications|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position