Do you consider data cool? Would you like an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise with data and the ability to transform a system from great to excellent? Are you ready to demonstrate your skills with a global company? This may be the position you've been waiting for.
Midwest Cloud Computing is a leading IT consulting company serving clients throughout the Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas markets, with a primary focus in the greater Omaha area. MCC prides itself on our unmatched customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. We have partnered with a client in Omaha, NE to identify a Data Architect for a Consultanat to Hire or Full Time opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead activities around data analysis, assessment, profiling, extraction, validation, transformation and integration with data from multiple disparate sources. Provide means for ensuring data quality and integrity. This position will work closely with Developers and Management to examine existing processes and develop automated solutions, including specifying program and data flow.
• Work with Business users to gather requirements in various forms.
• Act as technical lead to assess client’s current state environment and offer estimates and recommendations for improvement
• Provide Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence subject matter expertise and leadership
• Transform Business requirements into functional Data Migration design requirements
• Ensure common application architectural framework across different subject areas and conformance with best practices
• Consult with key individuals across multiple projects regarding the usage and application of Business Migration and Data Warehousing architectural standards
• Develop logical and physical data models from business requirements. Create and maintain a corporate data dictionary
• Implement design & delivery of data migrations as a team lead as well as a team member with individual contribution
• Implement ETL architecture and processes
• Implement data quality and data governance processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server SSIS methodologies and application
• Strong, hands-on experience in data migrations is required
• Knowledge of MS SQL Server is a strong plus
• An understanding of Software as a Service deployed applications is a plus
• Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, project team members, supervisors, and employees from other departments.
• Bachelor*s degree in computer science, information system, computer engineering or equivalent working experience is required
• 2+ years working experience in data migrations
• 2+ years experience with financial business processes a plus
If your interested in hearing more information about how to move your career in the right direction, please apply online. We'll take some time to get to know each other and discuss if this position makes sense to you.
|Date Posted||December 16, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 15, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||15-1061.00 Database Administrators|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories