Asst Dir. - Sr. DevOps Engineer Cloud Foundry
Midwest Cloud Computing Omaha, NE
NO C2C - MUST BE ON OUR W-2 ONLY! EMPLOYERS COMPENSATED REGARDLESS!!!
Senior Dev Ops Engineer Contractor needed ASAP- 7 - 8 PLUS YEARS OF EXPERIENCE!
JOB DESCRIPTION- MUST HAVE CLOUD FOUNDRY EXPERIENCE!
H1-B, OPT, STEM, US CITIZEN, GREENCARD is okay.
18-month contract -Omaha NE
This role is responsible for acting as the principal systems engineer for multiple hardware and software implementation and upgrade projects.
- Act as the principal systems engineer for multiple projects.
- Analyze, design, acquire and implement projects to upgrade and/or streamline various systems that may include operating systems, database and utility software, LAN and/or WAN systems, and/or telecommunications voice/wire systems.
- Contribute to the development of standards for hardware and core operating software for all environments, including hardware standards for network, voice systems, servers, storage and workstations, operating systems, firmware, and application programs.
- Direct the analysis of business problems/user requirements to ensure appropriate technologies are used to integrate company processes and customer requirements.
- Play a key role in the development of system design specifications, programming & development, security, integration, testing and documentation, infrastructure architecture, and adherence to quality assurance standards.
- Test and troubleshoot complex or critical systems during development and/or post-implementation.
- May manage other systems engineers.
- May complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance of various systems.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor’s degree) in information systems, computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent preferred.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Expert knowledge of various systems, the system development life cycle, and system and application development.
- Leadership and project management experience.
- Experience working in IT financial sector is a plus.
- Demonstrated team player.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and consultative skills to work effectively with vendors, clients, peers, and management and staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to stay up to date on trends and developments within the functional area of expertise and the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Certification in relevant technologies a plus.
| Date Posted
November 21, 2018
| Date Closes
December 21, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Experienced (7-15 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
15-1032.00 Computer Systems Engineers / Architects
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position