Managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of all run, grow and transform work being performed
by 1 cross-functional stable team of up to 15 total members. Acts as the servant leader and coach for the
Agile team. May also manage one-time medium to large projects consisting of a projected one year internal
labor cost of up to $2.3M. (15 FTE's for one year)
Essential Job Functions: - Works in a Scaled Agile environment on a stable team that consists of both technical and business
resources (or I/S resources providing an technology service or enterprise component). Serves as the Scrum
Master for 1 cross-functional stable team delivering technology solutions. (up to 15 fully dedicated
resources). Facilitate the team to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary
enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- Serves as the process expert and helps educate the team in Scrum, XP, Kanban and SAFe. Ensures the
SAFe framework and Agile process is being followed.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution, and delivery of all run, grow and transform work
being performed by a stable team. This may include the management of projects to include the definition of
project charters, budgets, and measures as well as developing project structures and ensuring proper
- Facilitate the day-to-day coordination of work and removal of impediments while adhering to standards and
Product Management prioritization/PI Objectives.
- Responsible for tracking work status and managing issues and risks to include financial analysis,
evaluation of progress/quality/costs, developing action plans to address gaps or risks, adherence to
compliance and procurement processes, and problem resolution.
- Responsible for building and leading high performing teams, including building strong product owner,
sponsor, solution lead, stakeholder, vendor, customer, and team relationships.
- Responsible for work to implement or enhance a wide range of business system and/or technology
solutions, which span a number of disciplines, including development, programming, implementation,
compliance, and information management.
- Facilitate continuous Improvement/growth plans for the team in several domains, such as DevOps,
Operational Excellence, Customer Experience and use of Customer Insights.
|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
|Date Closes||November 7, 2018|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||15-1099.11 Information Technology Project Managers|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68135|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories