Technical Product Analyst
Midwest Cloud Computing Omaha, NE
Technical Product Analyst are specialist in the implementation, configuration of credit assessment and loan origination solutions. This position will play a key role in designing, configuring, and implementing best practice solution for our users. The successful candidate will be working on our award-winning flagship credit assessment and loan origination platform used globally by banks and financial institution.
- Collaborate with experienced member in product team to design best practice solution on our product.
- Prepare necessary design documentation and review with stakeholder.
- Implement/configure the solution by leveraging our highly configurable framework.
- Work with other internal teams to integrate solutions.
- Gather feedback from internal/external stakeholder to make our product better.
- Stay current on the functionality of our products.
- Share knowledge with other members on how best to implement our products.
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Experience in the Banking Industry within risk management is a plus
- Technical skills on Relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Technical skills on C#
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, decentralized environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- English mandatory to work with our clients
| Date Posted
May 22, 2018
| Date Closes
June 21, 2018
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
| SOC Category
15-1031.00 Computer Software Engineers, Applications
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position