Foley Carrier Services Omaha, NE
Foley Business Capital is currently seeking driven Sales Professionals who can add to the growth of our business by turning leads into sales and managing deals throughout the sale and onboarding process. Foley will provide the vital tools and training that sales professionals will use the life of their sales career. This is a base plus commission role, working 40 hours per week and no weekends. The incumbent must be able to make 75 to 100 calls daily, with 2-3 hours of talk time. To be successful, a Sales Executive needs a balance of experience in high volume phone sales as well as the determination to be successful. Prior experience Full lifecycle sales skills and will be an essential asset for the success of a Sales Executive.
What are the Primary Job Functions of the Sales Representative on our Financial Services Factoring Team?
- Prospect assigned leads by making between 75 to 100 calls daily to generate new business. Consult with prospects to determine their financial needs, provide expert guidance and pitch Foley’s products and services accordingly.
- Manage deals through the sale and on-boarding process.
- Build a pipeline of prospects to onboard monthly as well as maintain additional prospects to meet sales quotas.
- Complete sales training program, becoming familiar with factoring products, systems, and the transportation industry.
- Generate 1 new deal application submission in the first 30 days: Generate 2 new deal submissions and 1st funded account in 60 days, and in 90 days, generate 4 new deal submissions and 3 new first funded accounts.
- Work with sales leadership to refine sales tactics and meet assigned quotas
- Protect company and customer information in accordance with company policies and procedures
- A minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience; business-to-business high volume phone sales or door to door sales preferred.
- Driven, self-motivated and ethical in sales practices
- Sales experience utilizing a CRM tool highly desired
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goal
- Able to make 75 to 100 phone calls daily, with 2-3 hours of talk time.
- Able to ask great discovery questions and build a packaged proposal including multiple factoring products (Consultative sales experience preferred, but not required)
- The ability to comprehend, retain and apply complex regulatory information
- Enjoys being a team player but able to effectively work as an independent contributor
- Performs daily, consistent prospecting activities that align to a structured management of pipeline.
- Fluency in Spanish or Russian highly desired.
| Date Posted
June 27, 2018
| Date Closes
July 27, 2018
10909 Mill Valley Road
| Located In
| Job Type
| Experience Level
Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)
40 hours per week
| Positions Available
| Desired Secondary Language Skill
| SOC Category
41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other
This job offers the following benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Dependent-Care Spending Accounts
- Health-Care Spending Accounts
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Maternity / Paternity / Family Leave
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- Supplemental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Bereavement Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Hours
- Free Parking
- Health Club Membership
- Holiday Party
- On-the-Job Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Remote Access
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Achievement Awards
- Bonus Plan
- Merit Increases
- Productivity Rewards
This job requires the following skills
- Business Development Manager
- Business to Business Sales
- Contract Management / Negotiation
- Credit Administration
- Customer Relations / Sales
- Deal Construction, Framework, and Approvals
- Excellent Communication
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management
- Inbound Sales
- Inside Sales / Customer Support
- Market Research / Analysis / Evaluation
- Negotiation Specialist
- New Account Setup
- Pre-Sales Consultant
- Price / Delivery Quoting
- Problem Resolution
- Sales - Consultant
- Sales / Business Development
- Telephone Sales
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position