Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the worldâ??s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporationâ??s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is hiring a Maintenance Planner Scheduler at their Lindsay, Nebraska facility.Â This position will provide extensive knowledge and ability to plan and schedule maintenance activities with an in-depth understanding of the CMMS Program. Â The Planner will assist the plant in providing the necessary maintenance resources and record keeping that is required to increase plant productivity, assist in maintenance work preparations to improve work efficiencies and increase plant performance
- Starting Pay $30.00 - $38.00 / Shift Differential $.75
- Shift and Schedule:Â This position will be workingÂ 1st ShiftÂ from 5:00 am to 3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
- PTO â?? 15 Days 1st Year
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program & Tuition Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Uses current software to develop a daily work schedule to secure adequate resources to complete preventative, predictive, and planned maintenance. Audit assignments and resources to ensure repair schedules and performance expectations are met. This includes maintenance and operations staff, materials, documents, work orders, change orders, and necessary approvals to perform work as planned.
- Responsible to maintain all plant equipment records in CMMS, and that all maintenance work including planned and unplanned work is scheduled through CMMS. This includes follow-up to ensure all labor hours, materials, and necessary notes or procedural changes associated with the work are accurately recorded within CMMS, and work is closed in a timely manner.
- Communicates directly with Purchasing and Inventory Agent regarding parts required and inventory levels needed to complete all scheduled Work Orders and PM Orders.
- Manage and schedule maintenance activities such as inspections, instrument calibrations, and equipment preventive maintenance and validation assessments along with coordinating project workload.
- Plan all activities associated with planned plant outages under the direction of the Maintenance Manager to provide for maximum use of available resources.
- Recommend the need for and aid in securing the scheduling of outside resources on an as needed basis.
- Advise when a scheduled maintenance downtime should be rescheduled and communicate and coordinate new plan.
- Communicate regularly with operations and maintenance to be aware of engineering projects.
- Provide input to management and suggest improvements for efficiency.
- Responsible for notifying supervisor of any problems or issues with inventory, planning and scheduling.
- Ensure safe work practices are implemented at all times. Report any safety issue or problem to supervisor and EHS Manager immediately.
- Other duties not listed herein, but which need to be accomplished to maintain safe and productive day-to-day operations within the plant.
- Maintain confidentiality of all records and company matters.
- Promote a positive and cooperative team environment which fosters creative problem solving and shared learning.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Prefer two years of CMMS experience in a manufacturing environment plus 3-5 years of maintenance experience preferred. (Need general parts, electrical, welding and mechanical equipment understanding)
- Proficient computer skills and experience with inventory management, CMMS System software necessary.
- Ability to follow instructions and a demonstrated attention to detail and team player is required.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with little or no supervision is required.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Forklift operation and maintenance repair experience helpful.
- OSHA knowledge beneficial.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data are required.
- Must be able to adhere to Lindsay policies and procedures, while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, (push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.) and reach to perform job functions
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with conditions including but not limited to cold, heat, bright sun, noise, and nuisance dusts