Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the worldâ??s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporationâ??s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is hiring a new Microsoft 365 Engineer. The successful candidate will specify, design, and implement workflow-based automation engines and process automation workflow decision logic and integration points, thus creating cohesive automation solutions. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements to Lindsayâ??s automation solutions.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Business Solutions, and is based in Omaha, NE. This is a salaried position that is eligible for all standard salaried benefits, including an annual bonus compensation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with Business Applications team to identify and prioritize development and enhancements of digital transformation solutions though automation
- Configure and Support Power Platform and Office 365 SharePoint sites, including Hubs and Subsites. Work closely with internal IT and business owners to develop and implement site governance
- Design and develop and test the identified optimal workflow-based automated processes.
- Maintain source level control of all workflow and automated process work product.
- Work with stakeholders to develop efficient workflows triggered by content upload and modification.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with external 3rd party resources when required and create a support structure that provides high quality products.
- Support and maintain meaningful and appropriate internal documentation for development work, as well as end-user training and materials as needed
- Minimum 4 Year Bachelorâ??s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft stack: Power Platform â?? MS PowerApps, MS Flow, PowerBI and SharePoint 365.
- Experience in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of enterprise scale apps.
- Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as enhancing existing apps.
- Advanced process engineering through automation; workflow analysis and development; AaaS (Automation as a Service).
- Excellent technical and scientific writing skills.
- Highly skilled in creating technical diagrams, charts and visual presentations.
- Ability to articulate complex details in an organized, comprehensible manner.
- Basic understanding of mid-market ERP systems and relevant business applications
- Creative technical problem-solver: quick thinking and fully engaged at all points in the solution from strategy to support
- Interested in future technologies and software