Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the worldâ??s leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporationâ??s infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
We are looking for entry level general production workers to join our facility in Lindsay, NE.Â Â We are looking for General Laborers to help with manual labor tasks to support our operations teams.Â Â You should be able to concentrate on performing tasks and commit to safety rules.Â Your job is a key contributor to the production of our infrastructure and agricultural products.
- Starting Pay $19.50 / Shift Differential $.75
- 5 Days Per Week with Alternating Saturdays â?? Occasional Sundays
- 1st Shift â?? Start 5:00 a.m.; 2nd Shift â?? Start 3:30 p.m.
- PTO â?? 15 Days 1st Year
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 9 paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Wellness Program & Tuition Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account / Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program
- Assist welders, machinists, fabricators and/or teammates on-site
- Assembly and prepare materials
- Use power tools and machinery when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g. assembly, offloading materials)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to safety rules
- Maintain work area and equipment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to adhere to Lindsay policies and procedures, while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Must be willing to stand, walk, bend, stretch, climb, (push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.) and reach to perform job functions
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment with conditions including but not limited to cold, heat, bright sun, noise, and nuisance dusts