The shipping clerk position performs inventory management for incoming and outgoing company products and parts necessary to manufacturing of products.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and customer service focus.
- Oversee activities internally in-regards to meeting scheduling needs.
- Determine goals and improvements to be made to meet customer expectations and lean manufacturing.
- Manages multiple tasks and redirect resources efficiently.
- Develops and maintains a proactive consultative relationship with both outside peers and department managers.
- Provides excellent internal customer service, modeling company customer service skills and behaviors.
- Prepare orders and paperwork for daily crating and misc. shipments, and process warranty claims.
- Assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, safety and company policies in an ethical manner.
- Coordinates shipping of product through multiple carriers.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or General Education Degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with general office procedures including typing, keypunching, phone, and reception skills.
- Microsoft Office, word processing, spreadsheet, and NAV experience are a plus.
- Superior verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Able to multitask in a self-managed fast-paced team environment.
Must be willing to work flexible hours & overtime, with minimal supervision