A is a key role within the organization tasked with driving manufacturing excellence at the shop floor level. Coaching, guiding and developing teammates to drive improved results in the areas of Safety, Quality, Service and Cost initiatives. This role is additionally responsible for administering policies and corrective actions, support new products and advocating team growth within a team-based environment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Effective Communication - Training and motivating team members
- with Microsoft Office and hands-on ERP systems experience
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among operations team
- Organization and planning, managing projects and teams
- Being customer oriented and courteous
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception) Sense of Sound (normal hearing)
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (met guard boots, protective eyewear, gloves, ear plugs, mask)
WORK ENVIRONMENT :Function in workplace environmental conditions including but not limited to cold, heat, bright sun, noise and nuisance dusts.