Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population.
As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, it's Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division
offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of
products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Set-ups and operates machine for poly pipe process. Must be detail oriented. Mechanical aptitude in a fast paced production environment.
- Ability to operate all machines, tools and other equipment in department.
- Detail Oriented with exceptional quality aptitude.
- Work at different work stations as production needs require.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Able to read and use measuring devices such as a tape measure and caliper.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Operates power and hand tools (i.e. Torch, grinder, hammer, Air tools, wrench, Drills etc.)
- Operates hand truck or forklift to move, convey, or hoist material for shipments from platform in the most effective and safe manner.
- A demonstrated history of learning and applying new information and technology with math and learning skills
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required by the Team Leader and to meet our customer needs.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations, including the reporting of any hazards, violations, or injuries to your Team Leader no matter how minor.
- Must operate equipment and help provide a safe working environment by maintaining good housekeeping practices.
Other Position Qualifications
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to read blueprints. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including metric, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Function in workplace environmental conditions including but not limited to cold, heat, bright sun, noise and nuisance dusts.
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
Apply TODAY at https://www.lindsay.com/usca/en/careers/
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action emplyer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Lindsay Corporation does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider uncolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitations, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Lindsay Corporation will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed vendor agreement with Lindsay Corporation. Any resume or CV submitted to any employees of Lindsay Corporation without having a vendor agreement in place will be considered property of Lindsay Corporation. Lindsay Corporation will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.