Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, it's Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Loads, unloads, and moves material within or near plan, yard, or work site.
- Open containers, loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area.
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Operates all material handling equipment (forklifts, bridge cranes, tractor, yard semi-tractor trailer, industrial truck, electric hoist or hand trucks to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Performs all preventive maintenance checks on material handling equipment as required.
- Stores all incoming material into the warehouse insuring that all tags and paperwork are turned into the inventory clerks for data processing.
- Fills all production, shipping orders as required performing weight counts on all incoming and outgoing material.
- Assists warehouse supervisor during physical inventories and counting all material being received at warehouse.
- Maintain equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations, including the reporting of any hazards, violations, or injuries to your Team Leader no matter how minor.
- Must operate safety equipment and help provide a safe working environment by maintaining good housekeeping.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required by the Team Leader and to meet our customer needs.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Goal Oriented - Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performinga task.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using hisor her own drive or initiative.
- Team Builder - Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals. Ability to interact effectively with all personnel across the factory (good customer service).
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
Apply TODAY at https://www.lindsay.com/usca/en/careers/
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action emplyer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristics protected by law.
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Lindsay Corporation does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider uncolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitations, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. Lindsay Corporation will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed vendor agreement with Lindsay Corporation. Any resume or CV submitted to any employees of Lindsay Corporation without having a vendor agreement in place will be considered property of Lindsay Corporation. Lindsay Corporation will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.