- Work under the direction of Plant Quality Manager to develop, train, implement and sustain quality processes and systems for Lindsay plant. Support the implementation of ISO9001 system and its maintenance. Support to implement Standard Work Methodology at manufacturing site.
- Participate in Daily Management/Production meetings and help in quality issues resolution; Support Lindsay CPAR system (Corrective and Preventive Action) implementation for site (leadership, training, support, and reporting).
- Participate in APQP activities (New Product Introduction); Provide support to Supplier Quality and Production team to improve process for incoming and in-process materials quality at manufacturing assembly.
- Provide Guidance to Site ME and other QA Engineers on PFMEA and Process Control Plan (CP) development, Implementation, and Continuous Improvement. Interact with all process teams to implement necessary quality tools such as, but not limited to: MSA, Tool Calibration, SPC, Process Flows, etc.
- Assist Manufacturing Process Engineer in the development of Work Instructions and the implementation thereof.
- Facilitate Customer Return meetings to drive costs down. Interact with Customers for problem resolution to include improvements for product/process quality; the Quality Engineer has authority to stop production for quality related issues in conjunction with Management.
- Develop and implement quality inspections/standards throughout manufacturing on new and existing product; visit customers to better understand the development of quality criteria in-house.
- Support and facilitate structured problem-solving methods (DMAIC, 8D, 3 legged 5-Why, Fishbone, etc.) or any other that might be requested by the customer.
- BachelorÃ¢??s Degree in Engineering (preferred), or similar technical field
- 5+ Years (preferred) of experience in Quality role in high volume production work environment
- Experience in Electrical and/or Electro-mechanical components manufacturing (preferred)
- Strong knowledge in critical quality process areas and standards: ISO 9001:2015
- Root Cause Analysis, Corrective & Preventative Action Systems knowledge
- Quality Control Plan (CP) and FMEA Strong Knowledge
- APQP, PPAP, Statistical Process Control (SPC), GD&T Knowledge
- Lean Manufacturing Knowledge
- Auditing Experience as Internal Process Auditor is a plus
- The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, organizational skills, and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Competent or expert level in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)