Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Elecsys International LLC is a subsidiary of Lindsay Corporation located in Olathe, Kansas. Elecsys provides leading-edge machine to machine (M2M) data acquisition, telemetry, and analysis systems for critical industries where reliability is paramount. Elecsys designs, manufactures, and supports innovative equipment and web-based data systems that utilize its unique wireless remote monitoring, ultra-rugged mobile computing, and radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies.
Elecsys is currently looking for an experienced Electronic Test Lead to join our production team in our Test Department. The Electronic Test Lead is responsible for being the go-to person for current Test personnel and training new employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate as an active member of the Test department team and inspect and test products
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete assemblies in a timely manner
- Direct team members to move assemblies to subsequent departments and make movements, ensuring a smooth flow of the production process
- Work with supervisor and managers to prioritize job assignments to ensure the production schedule is met
- Assist in training employees to ensure procedures and quality requirements are met
- Work with support staff to resolve issues
- Follow documented policies and procedures as designated by the company√Ę??s Quality System
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures
- Complete required documentation relating to business
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions
- Associates Degree in Electronics preferred
- 3 to 5 years inspecting, testing and troubleshooting Electronic boards
- Ability to lead and train
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner with ability to retain information
- Detailed oriented