Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, its Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Lindsay Corporation is looking for an experienced PCB Production Supervisor to join the Olathe, KS Production team. The PCB Production Supervisor is responsible for the leadership, functional management and overall coordination of the Surface Mount Technology and Through Hole Assembly departments. The position reports to the Electronic Manufacturing Manager and is eligible for a $1,000.00 sign on bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all daily activities regarding management and accountability of Surface Mount and Through Hole departments
- Provide timely day to day guidance of resource management and rapid problem solving to maximize department performance
- Proactively leverage industry best practices and process improvement methodology to improve production efficiency, quality and safety processes to meet and exceed key performance indicators
- Collaborate with Production Planning to finalize and adjust production order scheduling as needed to meet customer needs
- Coordinate new product launches with Production Planning and Engineering as needed
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all company, safety and environmental policies
- Provide clear expectations and feedback to department staff
- Serve as a positive role model and change agent to support company initiatives
- 3+ years of manufacturing management experience in electronic industrial products manufacturing
- 2+ years of experience managing and coordinating automated electronic manufacturing equipment and processes is preferred
- A proven record of achieving production, delivery, quality and safety objectives in a growing technology or industrial product organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills to build, inspire and retain a high-performance manufacturing team
- Proven ability to plan and manage at a department level
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities