Lindsay Corporation is a global company, headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska, focused on providing irrigation and infrastructure solutions to meet the needs of a growing population. As one of the world's leading providers of irrigation and water management, it's Zimmatic systems are operating in more than 90 countries. Lindsay Corporation's infrastructure division offers a wide range of products that aid in roadway maintenance and transportation safety. Since 1955, Lindsay Corporation has been at the forefront of research and development of products and services designed to meet the needs of a constantly evolving world.
Your Role: We are currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join us at our Lindsay NE location. This position will construct, repair, and perform maintenance service to facilities and structural woodwork.
- Licensed to operate an industrial lift truck and/or other material handling devices, to assist in loading or moving material and products in the most effective and safe manner.
- Builds, repairs and installs all facility systems as assigned with supervision.
- Installs glass in windows, walk in doors and partitions. Installs window shades, wall fans and door locks.
- Builds cabinets and other wooden equipment in carpenter shop.
- Notifies Team Leader if determined that any changes/modifications to the prints are necessary.
- Performs preventive maintenance in an efficient manner according to instructions and manuals.
- Reports discrepancies to Team Leader.
- Interprets and applies company and plant policies, procedures and practices correctly.
- Supports production efforts and makes significant contributions towards meeting the shipping schedule.
- Must also attend all required safety training.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations, including the reporting of any hazards, violations or injuries to your Team Leader no matter how minor.
- Replaces damaged ceiling tile, floor tile and wall coverings.
- Operate large equipment including but not limited to snow removal equipment, lawn mowers, payloaders, man-lifts and scissor-lifts.
- Perform GMAW welding, oxy-acetylene torching and plasma cutting.
- Install reinforcing steel and forms for concrete placement. Pour concrete at selected locations.
- Repair leaking toilets and/or drain issues.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required by the Team Leader and to meet our factory needs.
- High school diploma/GED and must hold a certificate or diploma in a related field or 3+ years of work experience
- Detail oriented and organizational
- Thorough working knowledge of facility equipment units, their usage, and safety procedures
- Ability to manage time and responsibilities independently
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Superior verbal, written, and listening skills
- Able to multitask in a self-managed fast paced environment.
What we have to offer: Lindsay has a very competitive compensation plan, including a strong bonus programs and advancement opportunities. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, pretax spending accounts, 401(k), tuition assistance, a stock purchase plan, 9 paid holidays, and a Paid Time Off plan where you could accrue up to 15 days within the first year.
What makes Lindsay unique?
- Committed to sustainable practices to save energy and use fewer resources daily
- Dedicated to innovation to achieve growth through advanced technology
- Locations across the US and internationally
- Teamwork, employee appreciation, stable career path, and growth opportunities
Apply TODAY at https://www.lindsay.com/usca/en/careers/
Lindsay Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and maintains a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.