NOW OFFERING $150 HIRING BONUS!
"Gracious, Engaging and Caring... Making a Difference in the Lives of Others in ways Big and Small" is the Embassy Suites Service Statement. If this sounds like a culture you want to live by every day when you come to work then you are in the right place!
Embassy Suites offers competitive wages, positive work environment and room for growth throughout the hotel. Our Old Market location is always a bustling area in the Metro and is full of festivities all year round. After 60 days of fulltime employment, employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability after 60 days and PTO after 90 days of fulltime service. Our 401(k) has an employer match and a very generous vesting schedule that is available to eligible employees after 3 months of service.
Our fantastic Room Attendants maintain cleanliness of hotel guest rooms and additional spaces within the hotel.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
1. Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
a. properly make beds
b. clean bathrooms
c. replenish all paper items
d. replace soiled linens with clean linens
e. clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
f. replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
g. replace burned out light bulbs
h. empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
i. clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
2. Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
3. Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
4. Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
5. Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
6. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
7. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
8. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
|Date Posted||September 7, 2017|
|Date Closes||October 7, 2017|
|Address||555 S. 10th Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $9.50 - $13.00|
|Hours||30-40 hours per week; Hours per week will vary; Weekends Required|
|SOC Category||37-2012.00 Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners|
|Address||555 S 10th St.|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102-2803|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories