"Gracious, Engaging and Caring... Making a Difference in the Lives of Others in ways Big and Small" is the Embassy Suites Service Statement. If this sounds like a culture you want to live by every day when you come to work then you are in the right place!
Embassy Suites offers competitive wages, positive work environment and room for growth throughout the hotel. Our Old Market location is always a bustling area in the Metro and is full of festivities all year round. After 60 days of fulltime employment, employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability after 60 days and PTO after 90 days of full time service. Our 401(k) has an employer match and a very generous vesting schedule that is available to eligible employees after 3 months of service.
BASIC JOB FUNCTION:
To use knowledge of a la carte cooking and act as line leader, giving directions to others on production line. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis and prep for buffets, banquets, salad bars and hors d’ oeuvres.
1. Assist with expediting breakfast, lunch, or dinner as needed
2. Assist the Sous Chef with supervision, special duties and tasks
3. Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation
4. Assist in the coordination of all line prep duties, receiving, and storing of product.
5. Directly participates in daily production, capable of managing multiple projects effortlessly and in a timely manner.
1. 2 years of culinary experience required
2. Must be flexible to working days, early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
3. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
4. Must be detail oriented and able to manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
|Date Posted||August 7, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 6, 2017|
|Address||555 S. 10th Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Function||2 plus years of experience|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week; Full-Time|
|SOC Category||35-2014.00 Cooks, Restaurant|
|Address||555 S 10th St.|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68102-2803|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories