Territory Manager | Fast-Paced | Results are Rewarded!
Radio Engineering Industries, Inc. (REI) is a leading manufacturer of infotainment, video surveillance and fleet management solutions for public transit, rail, school transportation and commercial transportation. We are continuing to grow our Sales team by adding dynamic Territory Managers.
As our new Territory Manager, you will apply your exceptional relationship-building skills to make sales and obtain orders from our customers.
As a Territory Manager, you must be:
- Skilled at multi-tasking – able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high standards
- Fast-paced – able to make quick decisions and handle multiple projects
- Results-focused – you understand exactly what it takes to meet objectives
- Relationship-builder – you build rapport quickly to engage commitment of others
- Self-Motivated – you are your harshest critic and biggest supporter
- Goal-oriented – you understand how your work fits in the big picture and follow through to make your goals a reality
As a Territory Manager, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle for the assigned market(s), including, but not limited to, prospecting new customers, developing existing relationships, closing sales and processing orders as needed.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the assigned market to meet company defined sales goals.
- Utilize marketing materials, corporate website, demos and quotations to enhance the sales process.
- Recommend pricing strategies to the company.
- Partner with engineering department to aid in the development of new products or modification of existing products based on customer needs.
- Partner with marketing department, as necessary, to develop and strengthen marketing materials for sales opportunities.Top of Form
- Document sales activity in customer relationship management tool.
- Utilize inside sales and sales support specialists to facilitate sales cycle.
As a Territory Manager, you must have:
- At least three years of progressive sales experience, negotiating sales to maximize profits
- Working knowledge of consumer electronics and/or software preferred
- High school diploma or GED required. Secondary education preferred.
- Exposure to consultative sales, spin spelling and/or smart selling methodologies preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CRM experience/or utilizing other Customer Management Software
What’s in it for you?
- Stable, growing company that has been in business for 80 years
- Flexible, 40-Hour Work Week
- Casual Dress Environment
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Subsidized Health Insurance Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- FREE Life Insurance
- FREE Long-Term Disability Insurance
Travel: 25-30%; ocassionally up to 40%
Territory: MT, WY, ND, SD, MN, MO