If so, KEEP READING!
Automated Drive Systems is growing again and is seeking additional Control Panel Assemblers for our Omaha, NE production facility.
We are a fast-growing, dynamic organization that is centered on providing creative, cost-effective automation solutions with exceptional quality. This position has excellent potential for personal growth and career development. Successful candidate will be highly motivated and possess an inner drive to develop creative solutions and push for Constant and Never-Ending Improvement.
We implement Lean principals in our Manufacturing environment in an effort to minimize all forms of waste, but also to allow our team members to fix what bugs them.
We are continuing to invest heavily in state of the art equipment and software including CNC, 3D modeling, augmented reality and many other exciting advancements on the horizon. If you want to work with a top notch team, in a phenomenal facility producing exciting products, we hope you will consider our team.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
· Associates Degree in a Technical Field or a minimum of 4 years of directly related experience.
· Experience with electrical control panel assembly and wiring.
· Ability to read and interpret electrical diagrams and schematics.
· Ability to self-manage and organize time in the most effective manner.
· Ability to work independently or as part of an assembly team.
· Experience working with AC and DC Drives is a plus.
· Maintain a valid driver’s license and have reliable personal automobile.
Work Environment: Industrial Production facility. Hours are directed by customer requirements and needs. The need for unusual work hours may arise and must be accommodated.
Physical Effort: Position will require ability to lift 50 lbs. May require safe use of ladders, scaffolding and other means of elevated work. High energy level and motivated attitude required. Must have ability to stand for long periods of time, climb ladders and stairs, and work with computer screens for extended periods of time.
Mental Effort: This position will demand a great deal of mental effort and the ability to make sound decisions based on experience and analysis of situations that arise.
Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills are required. All communications with customers, vendors, reps, and other staff should reflect the level of professionalism and competence expected of a professional.
Sensory Abilities: See, hear, smell and touch.
Description of duties:
· Control Panel Fabrication (UL508A)
· Organizing and Following Production Procedures
· Maintain notes and reports of activities and projects.
· Successful candidate may be called on to perform additional technical duties as needed that match their experience and skill set.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
Electrical Control Panel Assembler #Hiring #Omaha #Jobs Electrical Control Panel Assembler - Omaha Jobs
|Date Posted||September 30, 2022|
|Date Closes||October 30, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $18.50 - $24.00|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||17-3023.03 Electrical Engineering Technicians|
|Address||6101 South 118th Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68137|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories