RIA Channel Marketing Manager
Pacific Life Insurance Company Newport Beach, CA
RIA Channel Marketing ManagerJob Summary:Responsible for the successful development and execution of the marketing strategy supporting the sale of Pacific Lifes fee-based annuity advisory products through the registered investment advisor (RIA) channel. Has a strong understanding of delivery of financial solutions through advisory channels, and has experience getting channels launched and selling quickly. Player/coach role also responsible for thought leadership and content development including positioning documents, marketing collateral and competitive information. Ideal candidate has direct experience:
1) working in the financial services industry, preferably with investment advisors;
2) building tools and resources to support advisors; and
3) strong grasp of the opportunities and challenges of distributing annuities in the RIA channel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Establish Pacific Life as the trusted brand and partner for RIAs by assimilating marketplace insights into the development of marketing strategy, campaigns, advertising and sales support tailored to the specific needs of the RIA distribution, including relevant thought leadership and cutting-edge digital tools.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop impactful marketing journeys based on audience segmentation, experiences and campaign analysis in order to drive consideration and adoption of Pacific Life annuities and services.
- Lead marketing and product positioning of advisory variable annuities, fixed index annuities and other advisory-based annuity products in development.
- Manage marketing communications of sales support materials, print and digital advertising, written and digital communications, competition analysis, presentations, sales ideas, value-add campaigns, money manager communications, articles, RIA newsletter articles, social media content and other resources.
- Collaborate with marketing analytics analyst to create KPIs for each communication channel, and generate new ideas for each channel optimization
- Develop and present reports regarding effectiveness of marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Work closely with internal and external resources to ensure consistent messaging and design in the creation of marketing deliverables.
- Establish and manage relationships with internal and external partners at all levels.
- Communicate proactively with RIA strategy team and across the organization.
- Attend sales conferences and travel periodically with RIA Team to meet with firms and financial professionals to optimize RIA experiences.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 7+ years financial services sales and/or marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience with and detailed understanding of advisory products and platforms, and the business of retail financial advice delivered on a fee basis.
- Ability to lead multiple projects and meet tight deadlines with effective planning and execution.
- Strong communication skills to structure complex business problems in a logical manner, and present business solutions in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
| Date Posted
February 16, 2020
| Date Closes
March 17, 2020
| Located In
Newport beach, CA
| SOC Category