Pacific Life Insurance Company Newport Beach, CA
Currently, we are seeking an Investment Analyst to join Pacific Lifes Commercial Real Estate Investments group based in Newport Beach, CA. Responsibilities
This is a position in the Real Estate Securities team which invests in commercial mortgage backed securities ("CMBS") and the corporate debt securities of commercial real estate companies. The position will report to the senior member covering CMBS investments. Responsibilities will include providing analytical and underwriting support for debt production, processing and analysis of financial information utilized by the investment managers for credit evaluation, reporting of investment opportunities, monitoring the performance of existing investments, and trade support. Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Business (emphasis in Investments or Finance), Applied Sciences (e.g., Computer Science and Engineering), or Physical Sciences (e.g., Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics).
- Two to five years work experience in securitized products (will consider recent graduates with applicable coursework).
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable to environment.
- Sound judgement in practical matters.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Hands on experience analyzing CMBS or underwriting commercial real estate.
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg Professional and Open API.
- Expertise in Microsoft Access.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Computer programming coursework and/or experience.
| Date Posted
November 10, 2019
| Date Closes
December 10, 2019
| Located In
Newport beach, CA
| SOC Category