Business Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Pacific Life Insurance Company Lynchburg, VA
Operations Metrics Specialist Responsibilities: The Analyst will develop detailed reporting and analysis focused on operational capacity, operational efficiencies, process outputs, and sales planning. A successful analyst will bring strong technical skill to this role, including an ability to understand data structures, develop algorithms and problem solve with complex models.
Factors for Success: Ability to understand complex data structures & algorithms required.Experience working within SQL, databases, or Business Intelligence/ Business Objects software preferredExperience in Tableau preferredAdvanced M.S. Excel knowledge preferred.Insurance Industry knowledge preferred.Operational capacity modeling experience preferred.Business Objects or other database querying tool experience preferred.
- Provide analytical support, capacity planning, and operational metrics for multiple internal customers.
- Internal Customers: Licensing & Commissions, New Business, Front End, Inforce Servicing, Information Technology, Underwriting, Product Development & Business Leadership.
- Develop and publish key operational and individual metrics. Identify trends in data and advise course correcting actions based on findings.
- Understand Complex Business Processes & Workflows.
- Effectively communicate with various levels of leadership and frontline employees.
- Support the development of the annual expense budget and program spend plan.
- Engage with internal customers to provide comprehensive analysis including identification of trends, gaps and opportunity areas within the business.
- Provide cost benefit analysis for proposed business development opportunities and investments.
- Partner with operations functions to manage operational capacity and FTE's required based on incoming work & trends.
- Partner with distribution to continually develop and optimize the sales forecast.
| Date Posted
November 10, 2019
| Date Closes
December 10, 2019
| Located In
| SOC Category