Tax Analyst II
Pacific Life Insurance Company Newport Beach, CA
Currently, we are seeking a talented Tax Analyst II to join the Corporate Division. The Corporate Division supports the goals and initiatives of all other divisions throughout the company and its subsidiaries.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Preparation of state income/franchise tax estimates and returns for Life and NonLife subsidiaries.
- Preparation of federal tax returns for Corporations and Partnerships.
- Preparation of disregarded entity taxable income statements.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual sales and use tax returns.
- Preparation of annual property tax returns.
- Prepare Foreign Tax Withholding Exemption Applications for overseas private investments.
- Research of tax issues and communication of findings.
- Assist with providing company premium tax reports and schedules to outside consultants
- Preparation of and payments/refunds of Department of Insurance tax invoices, assessments and other compliance filings.
- Assist with the preparation of Foreign Bank and Financial Account Reports (FBAR), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) compliance, and W-9 Compliance
- Input K-1 information into tax return reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: Job level may vary based on skills and experience. #LI-NL1#LI-NL1
- BA/BS Degree in accounting or equivalent business degree.
- 2-5 years tax experience in public accounting or equivalent private industry.
- GAAP/Statutory accounting and life insurance experience desirable.
- Strong MS Excel, Word and tax software experience required.
- Interpersonal skills for communication with divisions, senior management, department of insurance representatives.
- CPA (or candidate) desirable.
| Date Posted
April 17, 2019
| Date Closes
May 17, 2019
| Located In
Newport beach, CA
| SOC Category